Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Many Styles O Mindi

I've always been the girl with the ever changing hair, and the girl with maybe way too many products. When you've been obsessed with your hair for as long as I have, and tried every kind of style, you can start to lose inspiration on what to try next. So Ive decided to keep my love for hair alive by this bloggy! Each week I'll re inspire myself and I hope to help inspire you too!
I love my friends and I live to travel. So more often than not, you'll most definitely meet many of them right here, and see the places Ive gone to and will go to next. :)
For my inaugural post, I thought I'd catch you up on what Ive been doing to myself for the last few years...

Hair long, blonde, and flowin! With my bestie Meca, this woman is so talented. She keeps me going. 

Hack it off! I love the short looks...

Lets grow it out and have a retro day while we're at it! Jeanna, Sara, Meca and I looking glam in midtown.

Probably my most favorite Hair cut ever!!! Female Stylist Joe from London got me ready for my first trip to Paris with lovely Missa.

I thought to myself, "Do blondes really have more fun?" I had to find out... I think Nick approved.
'Twas time to chop that off again! Derek knows what's up.

My time as Karen O. I really wish I had more pictures of this phase. Good times with the Shelley Bell.

Alrighty, Let's start to fast forward a bit....
Lovelies Meca, Lynette and Jeanna.

Most recent...

I am so excited about this idea... please stay tuned...



6 comments:

  1. I love it! (Of course, I should, eh?) But I know you have much to share about hair (hey, that rhymes!). Can't wait to read it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna start a fan club for this site! YAY! Good job girl! keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Mindi! will be reading regularly....=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool and fun! this is going in my favorites tab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl hey. cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete