Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My life as Jessica Rabbit.

"Well, there's no going back now," I said as the third round of beautiful rich copper red hair dye was applied to my very porous blonde hair. Once you go so far with the red, blonde is hard to come back(if you desire to keep your long locks).

The verdict? I LOVE IT!!!
Not being a true red head since high school, I decided it was time and made it happen! What have I been doing since making the switch? Keeping extremely busy.

The time old question arose in my head again, "Do blondes really have more fun?" You be the judge....

That's right we're at a Cowboys and Indians party!
Meca and I, ever with her wonderful sense of humor, in her beautiful punjabi outfit. :)








Keran! Love this woman. She came to visit me and the sights and sounds of sacramento. All of my lovely friends helped to show her our favorite hangouts and special occasion spots.















Blondes and Redheads live in Peace! Jandy and I had a blast of a night dancing it up at a friend's wedding. Come over to the ginger side blondie!







Life so far as a Crimson Lady has been just wonderful. It makes me feel more like a hairdresser again- -not being afraid to change. A lot. Change is good!

Try a change you've been thinking about! Call me at Salon Paisley for a free consultation.
916-444-2404

And remember, ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment